AIPGMEE 2013-14 Result Declared
National Board of Examinations
Dated: 27th January 2014
Subject : Declaration of Result for All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses
Result of AIPGMEE 2014 has been declared. (Click this link to go to result check page)
- The Score Card and merit list of candidates who have qualified for participation in the Counseling conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses can be seen at Notice Board at Ansari Nagar Office of National Board of Examinations New Delhi and AIPGMEE 2014 website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE.
- In compliance of orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 21-7-1986 in Writ Petition (Civil) no. 348-352 of 1985 in the matter of Dr. Dinesh Kumar & ORS vs Moti Lal Medical College Allahabad & ORS) and in pursuance of the Revised Scheme of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 23-03-2012 in IA No. 16 of 2012 in Civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993 – (Anand s. Biji’s case) and guidelines of MCC - candidates in various categories (UR/OBC/SC/ST/UR-PH/OBC-PH/SC-PH/ST-PH) approximately five times the number of seats available have been declared qualified for participation in Counseling for All India 50% Quota Seats.
- All Other candidates who have not been included in the above list of candidates are declared as not qualified for participation in Counseling for All India 50% Quota Seats to be conducted by MCC.
- Candidates can download their Score Card from AIPGMEE 2014 website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE, individual copy of score card shall not be sent to the candidates.
- Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for AIPGMEE 2014 & criteria of MCC/Universities/Institutions concerned.
- Verification of original documents shall be undertaken at the time of joining the MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Course.
- Please refer to MCC website www.mcc.nic.in for details regarding counseling for admission to All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses.