DNB Post Diploma CET July 2014 Second round of counseling
National Board of Examinations
DNB PDCET - July 2014 Admission Session
DNB PDCET- July 2014 Admission Session–Schedule for 2nd Round of Counseling
Kind Attention: Applicant candidates for DNB PDCET June 2014
- The first round of DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling for Admission to DNB (Post Diploma) Broad Specialty Courses (July 2014 Admission Session) has been completed on 26-08-2014.
- The second round of DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling shall be conducted by NBE on 15th & 16thSeptember, 2014 at its Dwarka Office, New Delhi.
Date of Counseling
Dermatology And Venereology
Obstetrics And Gynaecology
- Only those candidates who were present at the time of 1st round of DNB PDCET counseling and had opted for participation in further round of counseling are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling subject to verification of their original documents and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as laid down in the concerned information bulletin and hand book for DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling for July 2014 Admission Session.
- The list of candidate eligible for DNB PDCET – 2nd Round of Counseling be made available on NBE website shortly.
- There is no additional fee for participation in Second Round of Counseling.
- Candidates will be required to bring all prescribed documents in original. No rank letter shall be required for second round of Counseling.
- Candidates without original documents shall not be allowed to appear/participate in Centralized Counseling by NBE under any circumstances.
- The Indicative seat matrix be made available on NBE website shortly. Final Seat matrix shall be notified prior to commencement of the counseling.
- The conduct of second round of counseling in a particular specialty shall be subject to availability of vacant seat(s) in respective specialty.
- For any further clarification/assistance related to DNB PDCET Centralized Merit Based Counseling – July-2014 admission session, please write to NBE at e-mail ID email@example.com
Original notification: http://www.natboard.edu.in/matter.php?notice_id=1363