Manipal Uni. PG admissions 2016
MU OET PG Medical 2016: Manipal University will be conducting MU OET PG Medical 2016 which is the gateway exam for candidates seeking admission to MD/MS/Diploma programmes in Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted, February 14 to 24, 2016. Candidates seeking admissions to the post graduate diploma and degree programmes through MU OET PG Medical 2016 can select the test schedule of their choice in the Online Test Booking System. Candidates are advised to check below for the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application form, admit card and result etc. MU OET PG Medical 2016 is conducted annually by the Manipal University, exam conducting authority.
- The application form for MU OET PG Medical 2016 has to be filled online
- Candidates need to fill the requisite details like their name, address, contact number, and -mail ID for correspondence
- Candidates also need to fill their educational details and mention their qualifying exam and Board/University
- The candidate then needs to upload his photograph and signature
- The application fee for the exam is Rs. 2000 which can be paid online via Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. Or else it is payable by demand draft in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details of the draft must be entered on the online application. The demand draft then should be sent to:Director, Indian Admissions,Room No. 102,Manipal University,Manipal - 576 104Karnataka, India.
To fill MU OET PG Medical 2016 Application Form (Indian candidates): Click Here
To fill MU OET PG Medical 2016 Application Form (NRI Candidates): Click Here
Important Dates (Tentative)
Release of application form: October 28, 2015
Last date of submitting application form: January 27, 2016
Date of release of admit cards: In the month of February, 2016
Date of entrance exam: Febryary 14 to 24, 2016
Result of MU OET PG Medical 2016: On or before February 28, 2016
MU OET PG Medical 2016 Merit List: On or Before March 1, 2016